Sunday 13 November 2016

I Am Back, Baby - Also No 3DS Review














First off apologies for not doing a post since July, a lot has been happening & blah blah blah excuses.
I want to take some time out to give a special shout out to someone special in my life, someone who has been a true friend.  Dawn you are a ray of sunshine and have been a rock to me the past while, thank you for everything!  Now on with the show & I by show I mean short post!


The next post I was going to do was on the Nintendo 3DS but if I am honest I found it hard to pick three games that I thought to myself, "yes, these are a great reasons to own a 3DS!".  The strange thing is before it was released I was excited, I even bought it on launch but it just never really won me over I guess.  I am going to keep trying to find some great games to play on it but so far "meh".  If any of you has any suggestions feel free to contact me and let me know.


I am currently working on a post for the PS Vita, I should have it ready over the next few days. Once I have finished it I will start reviewing the games that I am playing. I have already had a few people who have offered to write reviews as well, that being case I may need to change the blog name to Little Monkey Game Reviews & Friends!  I could use an artist to come up with one or two designs for me, if there any takers let me know & I can tell you more.


No comments:

Post a Comment