Friday 4 December 2015

So It Begins

It is 12:56 on Sunday morning - December 5th 2015. 

For some people they may be making their way home from a night out.  Others are already at home; relaxing, drinking, maybe eating or perhaps sleeping.  So why is that I picked now of all times to begin writing a blog?  


Maybe it is because my better half is out with her close friend, who has blog of her own & writes about something she is very passionate about. Maybe it's because I have been told previously I should write one or perhaps because I just finished State of Decay on the XBOX One & it has brought back memories of my childhood. Memories like how the zombies attacked my town & then military helped out like they always do & saved us all....wait that doesn't sound right at all. It's all of these & more - with the exception of the last part!


I am & always will be a fan of games & the late great Leonard Nimoy. I have been so lucky to be able to play so many Video Games in my life & look forward to playing many more.  There are so many amazing games on the market all of which would never have been made without the rich history that preceded them.


For me its not about playing a good game or a bad one it's about the journey & experience I take away from it.  With the exception of a few games I play most games through to their conclusion.  I have found that even a game that may not be great still has something to offer.


I have two goals for this blog.  The first one is to give you an overview of my personal gaming history. The second & larger undertaking is to review any & all games I play going forward.  I won't be using a grading system, I will simply be sharing my own thoughts, feelings, musings & general experiences.


I think that about does it for tonight I am tired & my brain is starting to leave me! Take care any all who read this & stayed tuned for more.

-Little Monkey


No comments:

Post a Comment